Curse of the Crimson Throne
- Fate of Steel – Serithtial
- Her cage for years sustained
- Four enthralled in lost Scarwall;
- Undead to keep her chained.
- A spirit first, red war his thirst
- Still stands at post of old;
- A second foe, infernal soul
- Waits high in tower cold.
- In kennel’s grime third bides his time
- Then vents his killing breath.
- And on a stone ‘mid ash and bone,
- The final dreams of death.
- The spirits worn and battletorn
- And locked in their damnation,
- The chained one’s hold at last grows old
- And usher’s in salvation.
- Yet hope remains amid the chains
- When blade’s stone cage has crumbled,
- Friends to dread and the death of the dead,
- Keys to Kazavon humbled.
New Quest is in the beginning.